Each downloadable tree walk features a map of the various trees at a popular location in D.C. This month, we are featuring tree maps of the National Gallery of Art Sculpture Garden and the Franciscan Monastery of the Holy Land. Touring the trees at these beautiful locations is easy. Just print up our map to use as a reference as you explore the site at your own pace.
|Our downloadable tree walks for the month of July. Click on the image for the full map.|
Each map features:
- An introduction to the site
- Locations of the site’s notable trees
- The scientific and common name of each tree
- The identifying characteristics of each featured species
- A walking rating that defines the level of difficulty, ADA accessibility, distance and estimated walking time
Our downloadable tree walks allow you to stroll great tree spots around the District on your own time, at your own pace. But don’t forget: Casey Trees still offers tree walks in person at various locations around the District, so be sure to check our calendar for upcoming docent-led tours. Also check out our blog posts on other great summer spots in D.C.!
|A sculpture and notable tree at the NGA Sculpture Garden.|