- Ward 4: On Nov. 4, Rock Creek Cemetery in Ward 4 got a little greener thanks 39 volunteers and six Citizen Foresters.
- Ward 8: On Nov. 5, Oxon Run Park and Congress Park Plaza, both in Ward 8, received a total of 50 trees. 57 volunteers at Oxon Run and 30 volunteers at Congress Park Plaza helped make each CTP event possible.
- Ward 6: On Nov. 9 25 volunteers and seven Citizen Foresters helped plant 28 trees at Fort Mcnair. We had probably the best mild weather we've had all year for this event and it was great to have the support from folks at Fort McNair as we did last November.
- Ward 2: On Nov. 12 11 trees found a home on the grounds of Rose Park. Among the volunteers was a former high school crew member from the summer of 2009!
- Ward 3: Also on Nov. 12, McLean Gardens received 15 young trees. 31 volunteers and 13 Citizen Foresters came out to the CTP event.
|Volunteers plant trees at Oxon Run. |
Check out more photos from the event! Or take a look at the whole season so far.